Northern Ag Suppliers History
Northern Ag Suppliers was founded in 1995 and has been providing wholesale fertilizer and freight brokerage services to local cooperatives and independently owned retail agronomy companies. Northern Ag Suppliers covers much of the United States and parts of Canada.
Northern Ag Suppliers Mission
Our mission is to be a responsible and profitable supply chain partner, bringing market insight and value to our customers’ bottom lines.
Northern Ag Suppliers Values
• We conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Our strengths lie in our people - Highly skilled and experienced in crop nutrients wholesale markets and transportation solutions.
• Northern Ag Suppliers is a cost-effective conduit and market channel for customers and the major manufactures and importers of crop nutrients materials.
• Northern Ag Suppliers offers a consistent, reliable and competitive supply of crop nutrients.
• We maintain confidentiality and build trust with our customers and industry partners
• We supply non-biased market Information and share procurement opportunities with accounts to help guide them to make the right choices for their businesses.
• Northern Ag Suppliers delivers proven experience and a commitment to outstanding service and support.
Northern Ag Supplier Distribution
• We understand the importance of timely delivery of quality products.
• We continually seek new supply sources and logistical opportunities and evaluate and utilize all relevant and cost-effective distribution methods and terminals.
• Northern Ag Suppliers offers products FOB warehouse, tank, pipeline or can be delivered via truck, rail car, or barge.
• Northern Ag Suppliers is a licensed freight brokerage entity that assists its customers arranging trucking freight on outbound and inbound bulk commodity shipments.